Telemetry and telemechanics systems for gas supply facilities of gas distribution organizations
Project Description Objects: Gas control points of gas distribution organizations of the Russian Federation. Customers: Branches of OAO "Gazpromregiongaz" / OAO "Gazprom gas distribution". Location: Moscow Region, Krasnodar Territory, Kostroma Region, Ivanovo Region, Penza Region, Nizhny Novgorod Region, Samara Region, Chelyabinsk Region, Far Eastern Region, Khabarovsk Territory, Republics of the North Caucasus, etc.
Within the framework of the Federal program "Gasification of Russia", as well as within
of industry programs for the reconstruction and modernization of gas distribution networks of OAO Gazpromregiongaz / OAO Gazprom gazoraspredeleniye, AKSITEH performed comprehensive work from design and survey work to commissioning of a full profile for the implementation of telemetry complexes and telemechanics systems for gas distribution network facilities: gas reduction and control points, gas consumption reduction and metering units, valve units, as well as telemetry and telemechanics dispatch control systems.
Also, within the framework of this project, facilities for ensuring electrochemical protection of pipelines were equipped with telemetry and telecontrol facilities: cathodic and joint protection stations, SKIP, etc.
- Total number of telemetry objects: > 2000 pcs.
- Number of regional control panels for telemetry facilities: 11 pcs.
- Use of stand-alone telemetry tools, including compact design for cabinet control points
- Support for data exchange with more than 15 types of metering devices / calculators-correctors of gas flow Implementation of valve control algorithms and gas flow limitation
- Implementation of integration of gas consumption data into the commercial settlement system
- Creation of a unified information space and exchange of technological data between gas distribution organizations and regional gas companies
- Preferential use of the GSM/GPRS wireless communication channel
- autonomous telemetry complexes of the ACTEL series and STATUS
- autonomous telemechanics systems of the ASDUC series
- software "STM Control Panel" based on the Indusoft® Web Studio® SCADA system
- IO Server data Input/Output communication Service
- Axi.OPC.UA Microsoft® SQL Server 2005-2010 DBMS
- Web portal "Information and reporting system for dispatching gas distribution modes" for collecting and providing data on gas supply modes